Sunday, August 11, 2013

Easy on Sunday morning

Entire outfit- American Eagle outfitters


Today was my last official day at American Eagle Outfitters and it was a bit bitter sweet. We had a meeting at 7am, so the first thing I thought when I was picking out my clothes was comfort. The second thing I thought about was what style I wanted to convey today. In the end my hippie boho side won out. 
I started out with my long, flowy brunch tank from AEO. It's super soft and comfortable and has an open back. It gives off the most easy going laid back hippie vibes. I added a lace bralette from Aerie underneath since the back is open.



For my bottoms I knew right away I was going to go with my vintage wash Artist jeans, again, from AEO. These jeans have the perfect flair bottoms that aren't too wide and they sit comfortably on the hips. The fading in the thighs give it that worn vintage look and it also makes them really flattering on curvy girls with bigger thighs (like me!). I got them in the shorter length since I have short legs & it hits just at the top of my foot. They're perfect for the hippie boho look I was going for.


Although there's this stigma that black & brown should never be worn together, I feel like you could never go wrong with a pair of brown sandals. My favorites are these studded gladiators from, where else, AEO. These sandals are so comfortable! They're real leather and suede so they keep up with the hippie look as well. I've had these for years & I wear them with everything.



To finish off my look, I added this leather, floral, headband from (surprise, surprise) AEO. I absolutely love this headband because of its neutral colors and the fact that it's a tie on as opposed to elastic. You can tie it to fit exactly how you want so no headaches and no hair getting caught. I also love that it's leather so it'll last me a while.


And that's my easy going, hippie boho, outfit of the day for this Sunday. What are you wearing?

No comments:

Post a Comment