Saturday, August 31, 2013

A little bit of everything

Top- Vintage (bought off Poshmark)
Short- American Eagle Outfitters
Sneakers- Vans 106 hi (flowers drawn on by me) 


The weather has been so on and off lately, I don't even know what to wear anymore; so for today's look I just threw everything on together.

I started off with this light weight, vintage stripped top I bought from Poshmark. I love this top because its more of a cream color as opposed to white. I also love the drapey light weight fabric; makes it perfect for cool summer nights as well as warm fall days. The vertical stripes are very slimming as well.


I love the look of black & white (or cream) stripped shirts with colored pants. For my bottoms today, I chose these wine colored distressed festival shorties from AEO. These shorts are awesome for us big booty Judys with short legs because they're cut longer on front and back, and shorter up the sides giving you the appearance of longer legs while still covering you up (cheeks out is NOT a good look ladies!) 


If its not funky, it's not fun, so I wanted to add some fun to my outfit with these hi top Vans 106's. this is a really cute hi top sneaker that doesn't make your feet look bulky or chunky. I drew the yellow & orange sunflowers/daisies on myself. I love the way these look with the wine shorts and how they contrast with the strips on the top. Have fun with your outfits, playing it safe leaves everyone sorry!


And there you have it. My mixy outfit of the day. What are you wearing? 





No comments:

Post a Comment