Thursday, August 1, 2013

Liberty Art Fabrics & Pleather

Top- Material Girl
Jeans- American Eagle Outfitters
Sneakers- Vans authentic, Liberty Art fabrics 


Today is going to be a long day. I have work at 8:30am and all I want to do is go back to sleep. Since I can't, I decided I wanted to be as comfortable as possible today; I grabbed my boy fit jeans from American Eagle & started from there. These jeans are THE most comfortable pair of jeans I have ever owned. They're really flattering on any body type (as long as they're your right size) and they have a distressed almost vintage wash. 


Since my jeans are so causal and loose, I wanted to wear a structured top to keep from looking too frumpy. I chose this Pleather sleeveless top from Material Girl. It's pleather material helps keep the shape of the top and gives it an edgy, chic feel. It also has stretch in it so its super comfortable. 


Using my shoes, I wanted to add some color to today's look. I chose my Liberty Art Fabrics authentic Vans. These sneakers have a beautiful paisley print made by L.A.F. and are colorful and vibrant. Vans authentics are my favorite sneaker, they're comfortable, versatile, and super cute.


That's my outfit of the day. No accessories except my friendship bracelet and I didn't do much with my hair. So, what are you guys wearing today?


No comments:

Post a Comment