Thursday, August 1, 2013

The sun is up, the sky is blue, and I'm quoting The Beatles

Crop tee- Kendal & Kylie for PacSun 
Shorts- Urban Outfitters
Sneakers- Vans 106 Hi, flowers drawn on by moi :)
Arm candy- Free People tie dye hair tie, friendship bracelet from Brazil

**********************************************

 
The perfect summer day has finally arrived! It's warm in the sun & cool in the shade, the sky is clear & blue. It's just beautiful. I knew today was a good day to wear my yellow sunflower/daisy Vans so I started with those. 


I paired my Vans with my black NY smiley face crop tee from Kendal & Kylie for PacSun. I usually don't like to be too matchy matchy but I hardly wear this top and it's super cute and I think it goes together really well.


I was going to wear black shorts but I thought that'd be way to much black & yellow (who am I Wiz Khalifa?). So I threw on these retro button up high waisted blue shorts from Urban Outfitters. These are perfect for work, which is where I'm headed, because they're longer than most high waisted shorts, and they're not skin tight.


Now for hair and accessories. I didn't really want to wear accessories with this outfit since my shirt & shoes are graphic, so I wrapped one of my favorite Free People hair ties around my wrist to keep my Brazilian friendship bracelet company. For my hair, I did the whole boho braided look, which is great for when my hair gets crazy & frizzy as it does most days of summer. 


So that's my whole look for today. What do you guys think? Also, how did you like this entry (with the text between the pictures) as opposed to my usual entries. Leave me feed back on here, Instagram, or Tumblr. Until next time.. Later Gators.


No comments:

Post a Comment