Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Running errands is a drag (8/18)

Dress- H&M
Boots- Steve Madden 
Accessories- Spider charm bracelet from Mexico & friendship bracelet from Brazil 


Today's my day off & I'm off to run some errands. I wanted to keep my outfit simple & easy. I started with this super cute, cherry print shirt dress from H&M. This dress is one of my favorites because its really flattering on my figure. The cinched waist & cut accentuate my smaller waist, while the collar & looser hem balance out my bigger top & bottom. The cherry print is so retro cool, I love it. It's also light weight & breathes.


For my shoes I wanted something a little edgier since my dress is so girly & sweet. I chose my Steve Madden cutout booties. They have this rocker look with buckles & a small heel & they make me feel like a bad ass (haha).


Lastly, for my accessories I kept it simple with my everyday arm candy. My spider charm bracelet my boyfriends sisters got me from Mexico & a friendship bracelet this Brazilian tourist I met gave me. I never take these off because 1. they were really sweet gifts and 2. because they're tied onto my arm (haha again).


So that's my easy going, simple outfit for today. What are you wearing?




No comments:

Post a Comment