Thursday, August 1, 2013

Last nights look

Tank- Brandy Melville
Skinny sweats- American Eagle Outfitters
Boots- Steven Madden Grizzle boot 

**********************************************

***********************************************
This is just a quick post about my outfit from last night. It was movie night so I wanted something that was comfortable enough to sit through a movie in, but still cute enough to show off haha. I decided to go with a sporty chic vibe. I grabbed my skinny leg, zip pocket sweats from AEO. These are super cute because you get the luxury of wearing sweats without the frumpiness of actual sweatpants. The zip pockets & zips at the ankle give them a bit of an edgy feel. I paired that with my favorite sheer loose tank from Brandy Melville. This is my favorite tank top ever. It's comfortable and goes with absolutely everything. I finished the look off with my Steven Madden Grizzle boots for an edgy chic feel and voila, my outfit of the night. What do you guys wear to the movies?

************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment