Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Monday Funday!

Top- Brandy Melville
Shorts- Urban Outfitters
Sneakers- Vans Authentic x Liberty Arts Fabrics
Bag- Vintage Coach
Accessories- Brazilian friendship bracelet & free people hair tie

                  (boo dirty mirror)

This Monday is the first day in a long time that my boyfriend and I had the day off together, so we decided to spend the day running around the city. 
I wanted to be comfortable to I decide to keep my outfit basic. I started with my favorite Brandy Melville sheer loose tank and paired that with my retro Urban Outfitters button up shorts.


Running around the city requires being on your feet, so I needed to wear some shoes that were super comfortable and, of course, super cute. I decided to throw on my authentic Liberty Arts Fabrics Vans. They also added some color to my otherwise colorless outfit. 

I have to showcase the bag I was wearing. It's my hunter green vintage Coach bag. I got it for a really great price on Poshmark and I absolutely love it. It goes with pretty much anything. 


For my accessories, I kept it basic. My usual friendship bracelet given to me by a Brazilian tourist, and my Free People hair tie.


So that was my outfit for my Monday Funday, haha. Leave me some feedback! 


8 comments:

  1. Did you close your posh closet? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see your clarks post anymore :( but would you go 25-30?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's weird I just went on & it's saying I have no listings :( idk what's going on but if you can do $35 we have a deal

      Delete
    2. $30 is a bit too low.. I paid $100 for them & only wore them a handful of times :( sure you can do $35? & I emailed posh about my listings not showing up (it says my closet has no listings!) hopefully they get back to me soon

      Delete
  3. I'll think about it and let you know sooon!

    ReplyDelete