Thursday, August 29, 2013

Floral peplums and chucks

Top- American Eagle Outfitters
Jeans- GAP classic straight  
Sneakers- Converse All Stars (Chuck Taylor's)


Another gloomy rainy day. I decided for today's look I wanted to wear something that was a little girly and summery. I started out with this cute, sheer, floral print peplum top from AEO. I love this top because of floral & zip back details. It's one of those things that can be dressed up or down and the perfect transition into "girly" attire.



For my bottom, I wanted something really simple and basic; so that the top could be the forerunner of the outfit. I chose my classic straight jeans from the GAP. These are the most comfortable low rise jeans I own. They don't bunch or pinch. The dark blue ink wash is super flattering and goes with literally anything. I just cuff up the hems to make it more warm weather appropriate.


For my footwear of the day, I threw on my trusty blue Converse All Stars. These are one of my favorite pairs of shoes! I've had them since 7th grade! They're super comfortable and great for being on my feet all day. In my eyes they go with everything. 


So there you have it; my outfit of the day.
What are you wearing?



No comments:

Post a Comment