Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Am I living in Seattle or .... ?

Top & jeans- American Eagle Outfitters
Sneakers- Vans Authentics
Headband- Forever21
Belt- H&M


So today is ANOTHER rainy day and I decided to keep my outfit as simple as possible. I started out with this sleeveless chambray button up/down from AEO. I love this too because its super comfortable and soft (literally feels like your most comfy pjs) but its still polished and fashion forward. I love the two little pocket details as well.


For my bottoms, although I usually wear these with crop tops, I chose my high rise black jeggings from AEO. I love these because they're not truly at your waist (high rise not high waisted) so you can wear them with so many different things. They're also really comfortable because they have a good amount of stretch in them. I threw on my tribal print belt from H&M to help hold them up (small waist problems haha). 


Because I would die without color blocking, I threw on my Port Wine authentic Vans. These are my FAVORITE sneakers ever! I've just about run them to the ground but as long as they stay on, I'll wear them. Seriously if you don't have a pair of authentic Vans, you're missing out! They're really versatile and can be worn with literally anything; dresses, shorts, skirts, jeans, sweats, ANYTHING!  


It's raining. Rain and curly hair DO NOT mix. I wanted to do an up do, so I just twist back the front of my hair, put it up in a low bun, and threw on this super cute bicycle print retro headband from Forever21.


And voila, my look for this dreary rainy day. What are you wearing?




No comments:

Post a Comment