Friday, August 9, 2013

Is all black still chic?

Top- Bodysuit from American Apparel
Bottom- Hi-rise Jegging from American Eagle Outfitters
Sneakers- Nike Roshe Run 
Button up shirt- AEO
Belt- H&M


It's Friday!! It's rainy & it's gloomy so for today's look I decided to do head to toe black (with a few exceptions). I started with this all black American Apparel body suit. It's super comfortable and flattering. It has a rather low neckline giving it just the right amount of sexy (rawr). 


Since the bodysuit is tight & body hugging, I wanted to wear bottoms that would accentuate my shape, particularly my waist. I chose these high rise jeggings from AEO. The stretchy fabric makes them really comfortable and flattering and the higher rise shows off my smaller waist perfectly. I added my cheetah print belt from H&M to break up the black.


As for my shoes, I wanted to keep the head to toe black going; and I also wanted something comfortable since I'm on my feet all day at work. I went with my new babies! My black on black with mint accent Nike Roshe Run. These shoes are SO comfortable! The have this foam like insole that makes you feel like you're walking on a cloud! They're also super light weight and, of course, super cute. 


Because of the rain, it's a little chilly out. I was going to wear a black sweater but decided my black top, pants, & shoes was enough. So, I chose my chambray button up from AEO as my cover layer. It's cute, comfortable & breaks up the black without taking away from the look.


There you have it. My gloomy rainy Friday, black on black on black outfit of the day. What are you wearing?


No comments:

Post a Comment