Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Rainy daze

Top- Kierra for PacSun 
Skirt & bangles- American Eagle Outfitters 
Thing highs- H&M
Boots- Zara
Headband & hair tie- Free People


I know on Sunday I said it was my last day at American Eagle but ... It wasn't. They actually called and asked if I wanted to work 2 extra days & I thought why not. So I'm working today & Thursday will be my last day. 
For today's look I wanted something a little sassy & just a twinge sexy but still work appropriate. I started off with my black crop tee from PacSun. I love this tee because its a bit longer than most crop tees in both the body & the sleeves. 


Next I put on my high waisted pleated chambray skirt from AEO. I love this skirt because its super soft and comfortable & gives off that sexy school girl vibe because of the pleats. The length is totally work appropriate & the high waist allows me to wear crop tops. It's my favorite skirt.


Since its raining the weathers a little cooler than normal so I wanted to add tights to my outfit. Instead of the regular run of the mill black tights, I decided to put on these lace detailed thigh highs from H&M. I absolutely love these because they add sexiness to any outfit! The lace is just covered by the skirt so you get little peeks of it as I walk. It's the perfect way to be sexy without crossing over into slutty.


For my shoes, I threw on my go-to Zara lace ups. They keep my feet dry in the rain & are a more chic take on the combat boot. They also have an Oxford look which allows you to dress them up or down. I wear them all year round.


For my accessories I wanted to add a subtle pop of color; so I chose my braided headband from Free People. I love this headband because it adds a hippie vibe to any outfit. It's also a tie back which adjustable to fit any head size. No more hair getting caught or headaches from elastic bands! 


I also threw on these gold bangles from AEO to add a little something extra. I wear them half way up my forearm for a boho look and also to keep the bangles from jiggling (hate that sound!). On my other arm I have my Free People hair tie & (of course) my Brazilian friendship bracelet.



There you have it. My outfit for this rainy Tuesday work day. What are you wearing?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment