Saturday, August 10, 2013

American Apparel bodysuits are my favorite things ever

Top- Bodysuit from American Apparel
Shorts- cutoff jeans from American Apparel
Shoes- maryjanes from TopShop
Cardigan- Ann Taylor


For today's look I wanted something comfortable, classic, and simple. I started out with my white bodysuit from American Apparel. This piece is so comfortable and is perfect for tucking into high waisted (or regular) bottoms. 


Yesterday I wore jeans and I was sweating like a sinner in church so today I went with a pair of cutoffs I cut myself out of some classic high waisted American Apparel jeans (seriously AA just hire me already so I can afford all your stuff). I love the look of a plain white top with classic blue jean bottoms; so all American. 


I always wear some form of sneaker whether it be Vans, Converse or running shoes; so today I wanted to change it up with my taupe maryjanes from TopShop. These shoes are so cute and girly and also keep up with the classic look. The taupe color allows me to wear them with literally anything and they're also super comfortable. 


To finish off my look, I added my favorite blue cardigan from Ann Taylor. It's really light weight and soft so it's great to wear on days when it's kinda sorta hot and cool at the same time (lol). I love the it has really long sleeves & it hits a little below the tops of my thighs in length.


So there you have it. My outfit of the day for today. What are you wearing?


No comments:

Post a Comment