Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day ... So why am I working?

Top- H&M
Jeans- American Eagle Outfitters
Shoes- Keds 
Accessories- Rainbow loom bracelets!


Today is Labor Day; which means nothing to me because I still have to work; but at least I get time and a half (haha). So for today look I wanted something light weight & comfortable because the weather has been so crappy. Think gray skies with massive amounts of humidity with no breeze. 
I started out with this super light weight top from H&M. I love that this top has this water color/tie dye thing going on that kind of makes it look like the gloomy gray skies we've been having. The flowy fabric allows for breathability which is perfect for days like today when the humidity can be suffocating. 

 
I'm so tried of shorts I can't even begin to explain it; So although it's pretty hot, I decided to wear jeans. I chose my black stone wash destroyed jeggings from AEO. I love these jeans because they're so soft and comfortable it (almost) feels like you're not wearing pants. The rips in them also allows air to flow through which is good enough for me. I rolled the cuffs up for a more cropped/warm weather look.


As you know, I love to add pops of color, mix prints, color block, etc. So for my footwear of the day I chose my colorful floral Keds. These are a cute twist and the classic shoe. They're really comfortable, perfect for someone who's on their feet all day like me. I also like how they contrast with my gloomy sky top and add a bit of summer to my otherwise monochromatic outfit.


I spent the day with my Dad & my siblings yesterday and my brother and I made a TON of Rainbow Loom bracelets. My sisters friend also made me this super cute complicated one that I could t even begin to tell to the name of. I decided to throw some on today to add some more color. I also have on my friendship bracelet (of course).


And there you have it. My Labor Day ootd. What are you wearing?





No comments:

Post a Comment