Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sporty Spice

Top & sunnies- H&M
Shorts- Teen Vogue for M Style Lab
Sneaker- Nike blazers

********************************************

*************************************************

I have to admit that I was wearing a completely different outfit today, that consisted of jeans & a T-shirt; but once I felt how warm it was I decided to throw on some shorts instead. For today's look I wanted something that was sporty chic. The weathers also been a little weird (warm then cool, sunny then cloudy) so I also wanted something weather appropriate. I chose these shorts from Macy's new collaborative line with Teen Vogue called Teen Vogue for M Style Lab. They're a really light weight fabric so they keep me cool & comfortable. They're also really cute because even though they have a sporty vibe, the shine of the fabric and the material give them a chic look. For the top, I wanted something that would keep me warm for when the weather cools down, so I grabbed the light weight sweater from H&M. To complete the look, and to add a pop of color, I threw on my purple Nike blazers, and voila, my sporty chic outfit of the day.
What are you wearing?
(Wish I would've taken better pictures, I was running late & didn't have time :( sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment