Friday, June 28, 2013

Hope I'm work appropriate....

Plaid shirt- H&M
Tank- Urban Outfitters
Skirt- American Eagle 
Boots- Zara

***********************************
So today's another hot one and with that comes the torture of having to find a work AND weather appropriate outfit. I work retail, so you'd think it wouldn't be too hard to find something to wear, but let me tell you, it's impossible! If I wear something appropriate for work, chances are I might get a heat stroke. If I wear something appropriate for the weather, chances are I'm going to get fired (okay maybe not fired but it wouldn't be good. Today I tried really hard to balance the two. I started with the skirt since its the one piece of my outfit that's actually from  my job (lol!). This skirts really short, so I knew I'd have to balance it with something longer & looser up top, so I chose this lightweight plaid button down from H&M. This fabric is so light and flowy it almost feels like you have nothing on, which is perfect for the weather. I added this plain white tank to offset all the dark fall like colors. Added boots for a badass touch and voila, my work AND weather appropriate outfit of the day. 
So, what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment