Friday, June 28, 2013

My sister graduated high school & I'm old

Jumpsuit- Urban Outiftters 
Shoes & Sweater- H&M 

************************************

Wow, my baby sister graduated high school on Monday (6/24/13)! I can't believe she's all grown up, I feel so old! Haha, anyway, for her graduation, I wanted to wear something really fun & cute. I was originally going for a dress but when I saw this jumpsuit I couldn't pass it up. It's long & flowy & very hippie chic (just my style!). I also loved the cut out in the front. It gives it a flirty appeal without being too revealing. The floral print is perfect for summer as well. I wanted the jumpsuit to be the stand out piece of this outfit so I paired it with these strappy wedges from H&M. I love these because they're so versatile and are also really comfortable and easy to walk in. I brought along the knit sweater from H&M for when I'm in the air conditioned auditorium and restaurant. Let me know you guys think of my graduation look! 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment