Friday, June 21, 2013

Hippie Gypsy Mermaid... Pants?

Crop top- Kirra (for PacSun)
Pants- Staring at Stars (for Urban Outiffters)
Sneakers- Converse All Stars


Bag- Journeys 
Headphones- UrbanEars

*****************************************

The weather is so beautiful today! On days like today, I'd usually wear a skirt or dress; but sadly, at my job, we can only wear pants (😢). I looked everywhere for a pair of pants that would be cute, light weight, flattering, NOT jeans, and were suitable for work. I ended up with these printed, super light weight harem pants by Staring at Stars for Urban Outfitters. They're so comfortable and the print is so cute for summer! They make me feel like a real Hippie Gypsy Mermaid Princess, haha. I love the high waist because it allows me to wear all the crop tops I have to work. I paired the pants with this simple black crop tee by Kirra for PacSun and my black/white chucks because I wanted the pants to be the main focus of the outfit. As always accessories are kept to the bare minimum (although I really should start wearing some jewelry or something lol).
So, what are you guys wearing on this beautiful summer day?

No comments:

Post a Comment