Friday, June 28, 2013

Daisies, gladiators, and curly hair

Dress- H&M
Sandals- American Eagle

***********************************
Haha, I love how my outfit details list becomes shorter and shorter as the weather gets hotter. This heat has me delusional so to stay cool, I threw on this lightweight sun dress from H&M. Even though its black, the lightweight fabric of this dress, as well as the mini length, makes it an ideal piece for a hot summer day. The cute little daisies give it just the right amount of girly playfulness. I paired it with these gold gladiator sandals from American Eagle Outfitters (picked out by my boyfriend, he has such a good eye! Lol). I left my hair crazy curly, which I do almost always in the summer. 
What do you guys where when its really hot out?

No comments:

Post a Comment