Monday, July 1, 2013

It's rainy, it's hot, and my outfits confused..

Tank- PacSun 
Jeans- American Eagle
Boots- Steve Madden

*********************************

Rain in a heat wave; the most confusing time to dress oneself. Haha. Seriously though, finding something to wear in this weathers a little hard. I didn't know if I should wear a t- shirt, a tank top, a sweater, jeans, a skirt, boots or sneakers; this weather is just too weird. In the end I decided on a tank, some jeans and boots. This way of it does start raining again I'll be cool in the tank and dry with the jeans & boots. I chose this striped skater tank from PacSun (I love that is says "Shred till ya dead"). I went with these faded black jeggings from American Eagle for two reasons; 1. They're really light weight so I won't be too hot in them and 2. They have rips to let a little breeze in (lol). And lastly I threw on these brown Steve Madden combat boots because they're more breathable than my docs and, since I don't have rain boots, these keep my feet driest. 
So that's my look for today. What do you guys wear in this weird weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment