Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Fairy skirts are awesome

T-shirt- H&M
Skirt- American Eagle Outfitters 
Sneakers- Converse all stars
Rose bud crown- Urban Outfitters (ended up switching this out for a burgundy cap from H&M)

****************************************

This is a weird day. It's kind of sunny & hot but also cloudy and cool, so it's hard to figure out what to wear. Since I'm warm blooded and am always hot, I chose to go with a warmer weather outfit. I started with this fairy skirt I bought from American Eagle. It's super cute and light weight and is also really flattering on girls with hips (hard to find!). I wanted the skirt to be the main piece so I stuck with really simple, neutral pieces for the rest; this plain white tee from H&M and my high top chucks. I also like that these two elements play down the girliness (not a real word) of the skirt. I switched out the floral crown for a snap back baseball cap from H&M in case of rain.




No comments:

Post a Comment