Friday, June 28, 2013

Never thought I'd wear a skort again but...

Top- PacSun 
Skort- Zara
Boots- Dr Martens, Luana boot

***************************************

I remember when I was a kid, skorts (shorts that have this sort of front flap that makes them this hybrid skirt/shorts thing.. for those of you who don't know) were THE article of clothing for girls like me. Girls who were tomboys but still liked to be girly. I like to think I'm still like that so when I saw this black skort in Zara, I couldn't pass it up! It's so cute and comfortable and has pockets and the length is great and, ugh, I'm just in love (lol). There are so many different ways to wear this skort but for today's look, I paired it with this sunflower top from Pacsun and my Dr Marten, Luana boots. *note to self- never wear your docs in this kind of blistering hear again!* 
I plan on making a ton of different outfits with this Zara skort so stay tuned! 


No comments:

Post a Comment