Saturday, June 8, 2013

It's my birthday!! ๐Ÿ˜ (06.04.1991)

Flower crown- Urban Outfitters
Cardigan- Ann Taylor Loft
Top- Brandy Melville
Pants- PacSun
Sandals- American Eagle Outfitters 

*************************************
Wow, today's my birthday!! Can't believe I'm already 22! Time is seriously flying by. For today's look I wanted to wear something that was 100% me. Something cute, fun & laid back with a splash of color. It's a beautiful (almost) summer day so I wanted something with a boho hippie vibe. I started out with the pants from PacSun and worked the rest of my outfit around them. They're so fun and comfortable. They have a really cute tribal-esque pattern and a slight flare leg. They're also a poly cotton & linen blend so they're really breathable which is perfect for the heat. I matched that with this light weight semi sheer top from Brandy Melville. I added the gladiator sandals and rose floral crown to get that boho hippie vibe I was aiming for. Roped it off with the cardigan and voila, my birthday outfit :)
What do you guys like I wear on your birthday?







No comments:

Post a Comment