Saturday, June 22, 2013

All American

Crop top- American Eagle Outfitters
Cutoffs- American Apparel 
Sneakers- Keds
Leather bracelets- Libeskind
Sunglasses- Vans

***************************************
Today's the 2nd day of summer! For today's look, I wanted something all American & classic. I threw on this maroon & white striped crop top from AEO & paired it with these cutoffs (that I actually cut myself) from American Apparel. I chose to wear my floral Keds with this look since Keds are a classic shoe, but the floral print adds an up to date fun touch. I said I was going to start adding accessories and I did! I'm wearing these 2 made into 1 bracelets from Libeskind to add an extra pop of color and these tortuous shell with teal accents sunglasses by Vans. Sun a fun look to put together. What are you all wearing today? 


No comments:

Post a Comment