Monday, September 23, 2013

Colder weather means chunky sweaters!!

Sweater - Vintage (bought off Poshmark)
Tank - H&M
Jeans - American Eagle Outfitters 
Boots - Joe Fresh

(This post has been photo bombed by Marcus Medley)


Fall hasn't even started yet and it's already getting cold out! I can't lie, I'm so excited for boots, chunky sweaters and scarves. For today's look I wanted just that, a chunky sweater and some boots (not quite scarf weather yet). I started out with this super cute, white chunkyvintage  sweater I got from Poshmark. It's so warm and cozy & feels like home. I threw on this black & white stripped tank from H&M underneath. 


For my bottoms I wanted something comfortable (as always). I threw on these new hi rise skinny jeans from AEO. Hi rise waist lines were the best things that ever happened t AEO. They're so comfortable and fit perfectly on girls who are a little more bottom heavy. The wash on these jeans are a really nice light wash for fall as well.


Like I said, I'm so excited for boots! For today's look, I wore my new, classic black leather boots from Joe Fresh. Thanks to my mommy, I have THE perfect pair of boots! These go with everything and are (of course) really comfy. 


And there you have it. My ootd. What are you wearing?




No comments:

Post a Comment