Saturday, September 21, 2013

No work on the weekends

Sweater - LA Hearts for PacSun
Jeans - American Eagle Outfitters
Boots - Steven Madden, Grizzle boot


It's the weekend and I'm so excited! No work, shopping with my mom, movies last night. I love not working on the weekends! Today I'm headed to the MMA gym with the boys so I wanted to wear something cute and comfortable (what's new). I started out with this LA Hearts sweater from PacSun. This sweater is SO soft and comfortable! I love the neutral color and the cut out shoulders make it modern and keep it from looking too casual. 



For my bottoms, I, again, wanted something that was both super cute and comfortable. 
*Can I just stop right here for a sec and say that no matter how cute your clothes are, if you're not comfortable, it's not cute.* 
These boyfit jeans from AEO are the BEST jeans ever. They're a loose fit but aren't baggy, and they have a bunch of cute details like distressing and hidden patchwork. If you're a girly girl looking for some looser fit jeans, these would be perfect for you! You can also roll them up to make them a little more chic, or down for a laid back look.



Since the top half of my outfit is a little more on the casual side, I added my Steven Madden Grizzle boots to dress up the look. These boot are awesome because they can little take any outfit from drab to fab (did I really just say that?) I once wore them with sweats and a tank & it looked great! Haha. They have a low heel, cute cut outs, and silver hardware that make them perfect for literally any occasion. They're also real leather, so after a while they get that distressed look that's just perfect. 



To add a pop of color to my outfit, I'm using my vintage hunter green Coach bag. This bag is from the late 80's early 90's so it's just as old as I am. The color is perfect for fall and it holds all my stuff nicely. 


So there it is, my ootd for this lovely Saturday. What are you wearing? 




No comments:

Post a Comment