Monday, September 16, 2013

It's Saturday and I am ecstatic!

Plaid shirt- GAP (the boyfs shirt :D)
Tank- Urban Outfitters
Jeans- American Eagle Outfitters
Boots- Dr Martens, 1460 vegan boot
Belt & Socks- H&M



Just ended my first week at my new office job and whoo, that was a lot to take in. I survived and now it's time for the weekend! Having to wear "business attire" to work is really cramping my personal style, so I'm so glad I'm able to wear what I want on the weekends.
I started out with my boyfriends plaid shirt from the GAP. I LOVE this shirt, it's so comfortable and cozy & always smells like him. I wanted to mix some prints so I added a camouflage tank underneath.


Oh how I missed wearing jeans. For today's look I wanted something fitted and classic since I'm wearing something loose and kinda funky on top. I went with these vintage wash jeggings from AEO. These are the best jeans ever! They hug in all the right places are are the perfect length. Definitely recommend for any curvy girls looking for good skinny jeans. Paired them with my favorite burgundy belt from H&M.


Boots! It's finally that time of year when boots can be an everyday thing. For today's look I wanted to wear my vegan Docs. I could live in these boots forever. Because they're vegan, they're super soft straight out of the box (so no blisters trying to break them in). They have this candied apple color that literally goes with everything. They make me feel like a badass (haha). I paired them with my favorite ruffle socks from H&M. 


And there you have it. My "weekends are the best because I can wear what I want" ootd. What are you wearing? 






No comments:

Post a Comment