Saturday, September 7, 2013

Blue skies smiling at me :)

Cardigan & top- H&M
Short- American Apparel cutoffs (cut by myself :))
Knee Highs- Urban Outfitters
Boots- Vegan Dr Martens, 1460 boot


The weather has SO perfect these past few days. It's that kind of weather whee you can wear whatever you want an still feel comfortable. For today's look I wanted to add little elements of summer and fall since we're still in transition between those two seasons. I started off with my cutoff shorts from American Apparel. I love these shorts because they're truly high waisted pants; I also love that, since I cut them myself, the length is appropriate for any occasion since you can roll the cuff up or down.


I will only wear crop tops with these shorts! They're the perfect way to accentuate the waist. For today's look I chose this razor back crop tank from H&M. This tank is super comfy & has cut neon yellow accents at the seams. I love that it's super fitted because I don't have to wear a bra with it, haha (braless hippies UNITE!). I threw this grey knit cardigan from H&M over because its a little chilly and to add my first fall element to the look.


For my foot wear of the day, I wanted to wear my new vegan Dr Martens. I love love love these boots because the material they used to make them (synthetic leather) is super soft so breaking them in was a breeze. I also love the candied apple finish they've got going on. I paired these with my black knee highs because 1. like I said, it's chilly, 2. wearing low socks with docs causes rubbing and it hurts and it's just not fun and 3. to add another fall element to my look.


And there you have it. My summer meets fall outfit of the day. What are you wearing?





No comments:

Post a Comment