Monday, July 8, 2013

Another Monday, hot day, work day

Overlay tank- Garage
Bustier- American Eagle
Shorts- Vintage Wrangler cutoffs
Sneakers- Keds
Leather bracelets- Liebeskind NYC

****************************************

Hello everyone! Today presents another "make a weather appropriate outfit, work appropriate" challenge. It's been SO hot lately, I really wish I was okay to just skip work, school, whatever and just stay home and relax. But since that's not the way the world works, here I am picking out another outfit that won't suffocate me or get me fired. So here we go... For my top, I wanted to wear something that was light and would let air flow through. I chose this grey knit top from Garage. It's perfect because its a muscle tank so it's work appropriate and it's really sheer and light weight which is perfect for this weather. I had to put something on underneath since its so sheer so I chose this mid-torso bustier from American Eagle. It's white so it won't absorb any heat. For my bottoms I threw on my vintage Wrangler cutoffs since the length is work appropriate and the high waist covers the rest of my exposed stomach. Threw on my floral Keds for a pop of color & comfort and voila! Another weather appropriate outfit made appropriate for work. 
What do you guys wear to work in weather like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment