Friday, July 12, 2013

It's Friday, it's my day off, & I'm going thrifting!

Knit kimono- Torrid
Tank- Brandy Melville
Bralette- Aerie
Shorts- Cutoffs I made from American Apparel jeans
Boots- Zara
Necklace- Forever21 (I think lol)
Bracelet- Brandy Melville 

****************************************

Today's my day off & that means... Thrifting!!! Although I won't be buying today, just going to sell some stuff. For today's look I wanted something laid back, easy & comfy. I grabbed my signature cutoffs (American Apparel) & loose tank (Brandy Melville) & started from there. I always like to wear bralettes as apposed to regular bras for 2 reasons; they look cute poking out of loose drapey tanks & they're SO comfortable! So, I wore my black lace bralette from Aerie. It's going to be a rainy day so I threw on these black Zara boots because they're light & will keep my feet cool & dry. For accessories I kept it nice & simple with my Indian headdress pendant necklace & my skull black suede bracelet. Using a neon yellow scrunchy for a pop of color. To give the look a boho feel (& to keep me warm in the rain & in the ac) I added my knit kimono from Torrid. And that's my outfit of the day for today! What are you guys wearing?


No comments:

Post a Comment