Thursday, July 25, 2013

Shift dresses and vintage bags make me happy

Dress & studded bracelet- H&M
Sneakers- Vans Authentic
Bag- Vintage Coach bucket bag

***************************************

************************************************

The weathers cooler and that makes me happy. I'm wearing a shift dress and that makes me happy. I got a beautiful, hunter green, vintage, Coach bag yesterday and that makes me happy. Today is a very happy day for me, haha. For today's look I wanted something chic & easy going. I chose this shift from H&M.. It's really light weight, flattering, and a perfect length for work. I wanted to add a boyish edge so I paired it with my maroon authentic Vans. For y accessories I kept it simple with my studded leather bracelet from H&M & my friendship bracelet. I also HAD to show case this bag I got from Poshmark! It's a hunter green vintage authentic Coach bucket bag (from the '80s or '90s) and I love it so much! So that's my look for today. What did you guys wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment