Saturday, May 25, 2013

Prepster in an Oxford

Oxford & jeans- American Eagle
Sneakers- my favorite blue low top Converse all stars from 7th grade :)


*******************************************

Oxford shirts, in my opinion, are the best shirts ever. They're practically unisex (depending on the cut) they're versatile, flattering, and they come in so many different shapes sizes and colors you're bound to find a few that you love. And they're  not just for work as some of you may think; they're totally appropriate For any occasion. Its all about how you wear it. The Oxford I'm wearing today is a mens, green pinstriped piece from AE. It's so comfortable & breathable. Since this is a men's shirt, it's really structured and has nice clean lines. To balance that out I paired it with some ripped jeans & beat up chucks. The green of the shirt & the blue of the Converse compliment each other so well. Since I'm just going to work I kept my outfit simple, but you can go so much farther with this look. I think it'd look really good with a chunky gold necklace and some arm candy. How will you dress up (or down) your Oxford shirts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment