Wednesday, May 29, 2013

First official day at Journeys!

Jacket- vintage Army jacket (stepdads)
T-shirt- Brandy Melville 
Jeans- American Eagle Outfitters
Belt- H&M
Sneakers- Vans, classics 

****************************************

So today I start my new job at Journeys! I'm so excited & a little nervous. I wanted to keep my look simple & comfortable so I decided on this super soft short sleeves tee from Brandy Melville & paired it with my faded black jeans from AE. I wanted to add a little pop of color so I added this aqua belt from H&M (only $5!). To finish off the look with a little more color blocking, I threw on my old beat up maroon Vans. Added my stepdads old army jacket bc it's just a little bit chilly outside. So there we have it. My causal, comfortable, simple, cool look for my first day at Journeys. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment