Saturday, May 4, 2013

Work now. Party later!

Denim shirt- American Eagle (dip dyed by me)
Tube top- Aerie
Pants- H&M
Sandals- Forever21

************************************

It's such a beautiful day! Unfortunately for me, I have work :(
So to help cheer me up, I wore my favorite denim shirt! Denim shirts are great because you can dress them up or down. They're thick enough to wear as a shirt by itself but also light enough to wear over another shirt as a jacket. Never a plain Jane, I dip dyed mine in a pot of bleach until the bottom reached the perfect shade of yellow, the top still dark blue & the middle a nice swirl of the two.
After work I'm heading to a BBQ, and this outfit also works great for that day to night look, all I have to do is uncuff the sleeves of my shirt & roll down my pants & I'm ready for that night time cool down.
What's your favorite denim shirt look? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment