Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cool & casual

Top- American Eagle
Pants- Forever21
Sneakers- Vans, low pro 

*******************************
It's getting warmer! And with that warmth comes the on going battle of what's appropriate for work. I work at American Eagle, so it's not such an ordeal finding what to wear for work. For today, I wanted a look that kept me cool (it's going to reach close to 80 degrees today!) and was also modest & good for work. I chose this really light weight, white cotton button up from AE. It's really breathable and has a cute little keyhole in the back (I should've taken a pic!!). For the bottoms I threw on these really cute, also lightweight slacks from Forever21. The floral print, zippers, and string belt on these are so cute & keep them from looking dated. I threw on my red Vans for shoes to keep from looking too dressy. And there you go, cool & casual, done my way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment