Friday, May 24, 2013

It's a rainy day, but at least I get paid

Scarf- American Eagle Outfitters 
T-shirt- Aeire fit
Jeans- GAP
Sneakers- Vans, low pro 


***************************************

Spring is always a beautiful time of year. Everything's coming back to life, the weather warms up, people seem to be happier; but along with all the good stuff comes the rainy, gloomy days. Your allergies are acting up, you don't know what to wear because its warm but also kind of chilly (and you don't want to get wet) your hair frizzes up & you just really don't want to leave your bed. 
Today is one of those days for me. So for my outfit I kept it pretty simple. A t-shirt and some jeans. There are A MILLION different ways to wear a t-shirt & jeans and one day, I promise, I'll show you a few. I wore my navy blue tee & light wash bf jeans with my red Vans because I'm a sucker for any red white & blue combo. I threw on this really cute printed scarf just to add a pop of color & give the eye somewhere to linger. 
So that's my look for today. Not my best it certainly not my worst, haha. Hope you all have a good one ✌

No comments:

Post a Comment